Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I'm Testing BlogJet... So far, so good

I’m testing BlogJet (desktop blog publishing software), and I’ll report my results after I’ve given it a good workover.Kitty in the box. Awwwwwww...In the meantime, I’m just going to continue blogging as usual, though you may notice a few extra posts designed primarily to see how this thing handles different tests I throw at it, such as the occasional random picture designed strictly with BOTB in mind…

This is such a post. No particular point to it, so I suppose I may as well discuss the time when turkeys ruled the planet. yeah, it was about a million years ago. The dinosaurs had long since vanished, and there was nothing big enough left on the planet to threaten the turkeys. Finally atop the food chain, they developed rapidly, forming not only a language, but a system of government.

The Republicans took power early on, but of course everyone knows that if you let a bunch of Republican turkeys run things, it’ll go straight to hell pretty quick, and so it was that the turkeys nearly vanished from the face of the earth. Think of this as you gather with friends and family on Thanksgiving, and notice all the strange looks you get when you start giggling for no apparent reason at the table.

 

PS – Fine, here’s a hottie. Can I GET a freakin’ vote already?

Hugeknockerschick

So sayeth Angry Internet Guy, the only voice that "really" matters on the web.

3 Comments:

At 7:38 AM, Blogger nigel said...

holy sh1t, those are big mellons.

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger Glyn (Zaphod) Evans said...

That is what they call voluptuous right?

Not very couth? Oh my...

Okay, I'll vote :D

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger ShellBug526 said...

It does look extremely painful! I never thought there was such a thing as too much a good thing.... Now I do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Angry Internet Guy Home