Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Decision 2005... Your vote counts!

Maybe THIS will win a battle in the Battle of the Blogs...

I lost every single battle today. yeah, EVERY single one. And several of them were to really boring blogs, too... :( I don't mind losing to a good blog, but to blogs that have lost 40 in a row, and then they beat me 11-4 or something? Yikes.

Link to cheerleader since it was screwing up this page's layout...

Angry Internet Guy says, "Can Angry Internet Guy catch a break if I put b()()bies on MY blog, too?"

2 Comments:

At 2:28 AM, Blogger Ahamed Iqbal said...

I totally get what you're saying. It gets me when I lose to blogs 8 to 7 or when they haven't updated in a week or two.

By the way I voted for you at least twice.

 
At 3:35 AM, Blogger Riss said...

If you put bare breasts on your site you win EVERY battle. Male politicians should try it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Angry Internet Guy Home