Monday, October 03, 2005

Back to intelligunt desine for a moment

Back to my previous topics relating to Bush-bashing and intelligent design for a moment...

I was reading through various blogs today when I came across this parody ad that caught my attention. It linked to this page, complete with instructions on how to claim your PS2.

Anyway, I ended up spending a good half hour on the site (and their store) checking out their content. (I'm still not sure if they're pro-religion or anti-religion... LOL)

Here are some of the ones I liked:

Does it really MATTER what we teach in public schools? It's not like the kids are actually paying attention anyway.



Look at the phone. 'Nuff said. ;)



Best... Caption... Ever...



And while I'm on the topic, here's a few random goodies from their store (bumper stickers, etc.)

Je$u$

Jesus was a liberal Jew

Support your local pedophile. Attend a Catholic church.

The last time Jesus showed up at church, they killed him.

Unsaved People Suck

God Ble$$ You

I'm intelliguntly desined by the Baby Jesus, man! (Cut out photo of George W Bush's head next to it)

There are a load of others, all interesting (though offensive) in the right context.

2 Comments:

At 8:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just surfing through from Blog Explosion and wanted to say hi!

 
At 9:33 PM, Blogger thejake420 said...

Well, um... I'm honored. I don't know what to say. Oh wait, yes I do... "Hi back!"

Any ideas on future blog entries? Basically anything that annoys me will be covered eventually, but I'm always looking for something new to bitch about. ;)


Jake

 

Post a Comment

<< Angry Internet Guy Home